Welcome to Justice by the People, an educational program generously sponsored by the Foundation of the American Board of Trial Advocates. Bring the Constitution and the jury system to life in your classroom with this hands-on, multimedia learning experience.
The Scholastic® Justice by the People program is a phenomenal resource for teachers looking to expand their curriculum beyond a simple civics, history, and language arts lesson.
- Teacher Resources - Content and Suggested Lesson Plans
- Constitution Day and Every Day! - Lessons designed for increased rigor and high student engagement
- Hands on Activities - Jury System, Amendment Process and Bill of Rights
- Formative Assessments - including interactive games, vocabulary lessons and quizzes
- Courtroom Simulation Game - Make Your Case
- Historical Jury Timeline - The Evolution of the Jury System through History
- Download all teaching materials for FREE